Monday, June 24, 2013

Game/Party Night

After Maddie had such a wonderful time at our Hawaiian party she decided to throw a surprise party for the family! We were having game night but she only played for a short while because she wanted to set up for the "party"..... She was so creative! We started off going to the zoo in the corner of the living room and took turns holding Simba, a horse beanie baby (which she saved in a special place for me to hold because she knew I loved horses) and other animals i'm sure but I clear forgot. Following that was the talent show. Maddie shared her talent with us. She did the Cup song from pitch perfect (she hasn't seen the movie I just had the music and she saw some girls do it at the talent show at her school and she had me teach her how to do the cup song)..... Following the song we had reading time, but she set out a special area for me to draw. She likes drawing and ever since I did the bathroom she has been asking me to draw with her or is drawing on her own and anyways she made me feel really special. Lastly we had dress up time. The boys looked great when they were made over! Maddie painted toes and gave us lipstick options. Isaiah's won't come off and it's been over a week! I haven't told him the trick (nail polish remover) to taking it off, it's just too fun seeing one toe painted!




No comments:

Post a Comment