Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's Day Weekend!

So mom and I were having a hard time sleeping for several nights in a row (mom always struggles sleeping, but there were two nights that I was having the same problem... it was 3:30 am and we were both awake.... I tried to lay back down for a short while and came up stairs at 5 something when I woke up again.... by 6:00 we decided we wanted to do something fun! Build a memory. Mom and I drove out to pig and pancake and then did the shopping for fathers day. I thought I had chosen a pretty healthy meal, it took up all of my weight watcher points for the day! lol I will have to just have cereal next time or plan ahead...... Shopping was great because there was no one there and we were able to get in and out quickly....



                                                      Look at those two sleep deprived Hotties!

Father's Day was a blast! We did a little surprise that I found on Pintrest that the kids helped me put together for his treat. Isaiah BBQ-ed and Maddie made dad a crown. They all helped me cut and tape together the following:





No comments:

Post a Comment